Welcome to our website.
You also agree to be bound by all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The term ‘National IT Services‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria. You and National IT Services agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria. If you choose to access this site from another location, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.National IT Services makes no representation that the Online Content is appropriate or available for use in all locations.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia
Revisions to Terms and Conditions of Use
National IT Services may revise or amend these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time at our absolute discretion by posting revised terms. You agree that, in the event that any portion of these Terms and Conditions of Use is found to be unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions of Use remain in full force and effect. Any revisions will be effective immediately. By continuing to use this site after any revision becomes effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms and Conditions of Use.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of National IT Services or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from National IT Services.
You must not:
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
- Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website.
You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
You agree to indemnify and will keep National IT Services (and its related bodies corporate, personnel, servants and agents) indemnified against any claim, demand, injury, damage, loss, expense, cost or liability (whether direct or indirect) made against or suffered by National IT Services (or its related bodies corporate, personnel, servants, franchisees and agents) in connection with your use of the website and online content, your breach of these Terms and Conditions or your breach of any rights of third parties.
Refunds and Exchanges
We offer a full refund or exchange within 7 days of purchase for any reason.
If you goods are faulty, please contact us within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.
National IT Services will ship all physical products within 2 business days of an order being placed. If any delays occur due to suppliers, then the customer will be contacted by email within 24 hours.